Please keep Renzo and Luis in your prayers. Luis is doing great and attending seminary. He's suppose to get baptized on the 19th. Renzo has a date for baptism on the 27th.
Reflection of the week: How grateful I am for my mission. I love it! Only things like this happen in the mission. I love our President, the people and the missionaries here in Huancayo. There is a reason why I'm here and this whole experience gave me a boost of excitement to work hard and enjoy what time I have left. The life of a missionary is the best.....nothing can beat it! I love serving the Lord and proclaiming the gospel. I love you all and La Oroya! #doitforjesus
1. Why was Elder Peterson alone?
He went to Lima to do Visa stuff and they sent him alone
2. Where and who was Elder Peterson's companion?
His companion was back in their area
3. Did you get muddy and wet while rescuing Elder Peterson?
No..haha...but I saw it all and it was so cool mom! The coolest thing!
4. What happened on Wednesday at the airport when you tried to get back?
We didn't have the right documents. All we had were copies of our passports and licenses.
5. What clothes did you wear all week?
The same clothes ( it was gross) and we bought new garments from the temple.
6. Is Elder Holmes and older missionary….senior couple?
No. He is the personal secretary and is my age.
7. What was the plane like flying back to Huancayo?
The quickest plane flight...it was awesome. Got on and got off
8. How many times did you see Elder Ramirez?
I saw him twice and we talked and it was great to see him.9. Did the members in La Oroya even know that you were gone for a week?
Yep...they knew we were gone. I called them all.